HOW DO I NAVIGATE YOUR WEBSITE?
Our layout makes it almost impossible to order the wrong part for your vehicle! Begin browsing by using our Select Your Vehicle page. Once you have selected your vehicle, you will be brought to their accessory section. Underneath the photo and model description at the top of the page are its subcategories. From there you will select your vehicle's model year. This will display all of the parts and accessories that we offer that are compatible with your Model and Model Year. If you ever have any questions about an item's fitment, please use our Contact Us form or give us a call at 1-888-906-1830.
WHERE DO YOU SHIP TO?
Shipping is available to the US, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP?
While we stock a lot of items in-house, some items may need to be ordered from our off-site warehouse and can take additional time to process. You can find a more accurate estimate of when your order will ship by looking at the full description of the item(s) that you ordered. Please refer to our shipping policy for in transit times with our shipping provider.
MY ITEM ARRIVED DAMAGED, WHAT DO I DO NOW?
If you received an item that is damaged, please send photos of the damaged item as well as the box it arrived in to: email@example.com. Include your name and order number in the email. This will help us expedite the process and get your replacement out quicker.
THIS ITEM DOESN'T FIT MY CAR - NOW WHAT?
If the item you received doesn't fit your car, please send photos of the Manufacturer Part Number on the item itself (or the Kia box/bag it came it) as well as the last eight of your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name and order number in the email. This will help us figure out if you received the correct product for your vehicle.
I WANT TO MAKE A RETURN. HOW DO I START THE PROCESS?
Please refer to our return policy to see if your order qualifies for a return. If it does, please use our Contact Us form to send the return request. Please include your name, phone number, email address, order number, and reason for return. You may also email this information directly to: email@example.com. If you would prefer to initiate the return over the phone, please call 1-888-906-1830. Please note that all returns must be in new condition with no damage and in their original packaging.
I SEE A CHARGE FROM GARVEY KIA VOLKSWAGEN ON MY CREDIT CARD STATEMENT?
KiaStuff.com is partnered with Garvey Volkswagen & Garvey Kia of Queensbury, NY. Please keep this in mind when you view your credit card statement.
WHY AM I BEING CHARGED SHIPPING?
Some products are subject to a fixed shipping rate due to size and weight. Please see our 'Shipping & Returns' section for the full policy.
WHY DOES THE PRODUCT NOT MATCH THE IMAGE?
Though we try to supply our own photos of the products most images are representations only and are stock photos provided by the manufacturer. We label the representations as such. If you have an questions on the products please contact us.
CAN I GET A NEW WHEEL LOCK KEY?
Wheel locks are like snow flakes. Each one is unique and there are no duplicates. If you lose your Wheel Lock Key you need to have your locks professionally removed before putting a new Wheel Lock set on your vehicle.
HOW DO I GET RID OF CREASES OR CURLED EDGES ON MY CARGO TRAY?
- Select a Suitable Surface:
- Bring the cargo tray to a hard, flat surface that is large enough to accommodate the fully unfolded liner.
- Initial Placement:
- Lay the cargo tray face up on the surface.
- Weighted Corners:
- Allow the cargo tray to remain face up for about an hour, and use weights on the corners to help flatten it.
- Flip and Repeat (if necessary):
- If needed, flip the cargo tray over and repeat the previous steps to ensure both sides are adequately flattened.
- Consider Weather Conditions:
- Be aware that the process may take longer if the cargo tray was shipped or stored in colder weather.
- Use of Heat (if necessary):
- In case of particularly stubborn creases, a heat gun or hair dryer can be used carefully to warm up those areas and aid in the unfolding process.
- Exercise Caution with Heat Tools:
- When using a heat gun or hair dryer, exercise caution to avoid damage. Apply heat gradually and maintain a safe distance to prevent overheating or melting.