Shipping & Returns
Please Be Aware: These shipping times are an estimate and are NOT guaranteed. Sometimes, there are uncontrollable instances where the times above may be delayed. Examples include inclement weather, excessive traffic, and mechanical issues. Shipping providers may be changed at our discretion, unless the customer otherwise makes a note during the checkout process.
We can NOT guarantee fitment with Non-US market vehicles. For example, accessories that fit a US Kia Sportage may not fit a European Kia Sportage.
Please note that we do a pre-authorization to ensure that the funds are in your account when the order is placed. The money will not leave your account until the order is ready to be shipped. For further questions or concerns regarding your order you can always contact us or give us a call at 888-906-1830.
ORDER STATUS MEANINGS
- Pending/Processing/Awaiting Payment: This means your order has been received by us and will be reviewed shortly.
- Manual Verification: Our system has flagged your order and the data needs to be verified by our staff.
- Awaiting Fulfillment: Your order is being invoiced by an associate.
- Awaiting Shipment: Payment has now been processed and your order is being packaged for shipment.
- Shipped: Your order has been picked up by the shipping carrier and is in-transit to you. Please allow 24 hours after receiving the email for your tracking number to show its current status. Once an order is marked as "Shipped", it cannot be changed or cancelled.
- Cancelled: Your order has been cancelled.
- Refunded: After you have completed the correct return process and an associate has reviewed your returned items, you will be refunded.
*FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
Free Shipping applies to orders over $125 shipped within the contiguous United States. Not applicable to prior orders. Large and/or oversize items are subject to an additional handling fee that will be displayed as "Fixed Shipping" at checkout.
We operate 9:00 am - 4:30 pm EST on standard business days (excluding holidays and weekends). While we stock a lot of items in-house, some items are located at an off-site warehouse and can take additional time to process. We encourage all of our customers to look at the full description of the product(s) being purchased, as they show a more definitive time before shipping out.
Kia Stuff reserves the right to adjust shipping charges for large or overweight items upon the acceptance of the customer.
We've recently added Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Canada to our accessible shipping areas. Please note that all orders outside of the contiguous United States are final and may experience longer shipping times.
*For orders shipped outside of the United States, customs may charge you duty fees / custom fees. We have no way of knowing if they will and/or what the charges will be. Always keep that in mind when placing an international order.*
Please Be Aware That:
- In stock orders usually ship within 1-2 business days.
- Weekend orders will be processed the next business day.
- If a part is not in stock at our local warehouse, it must be ordered from another facility. This usually takes 1-3 business days to arrive to our facility and then will be shipped to you ASAP. Occasionally some special order items may take up to 2-4 weeks to arrive to us.
- Shipping is non-refundable.
- If a part is on back-order or is not available, we will contact you before canceling your order.
- We DO NOT guarantee packages will arrive by a specific day. (ie. Holidays)
- We DO NOT ship to Export/ Shipping/ Freight services for the protection our company, products, and customers.
SIGNATURE UPON DELIVERY
Customers can contact the shipping company (USPS, UPS, FedEx) with their tracking number for a scheduled delivery, or choose to pick it up at their local shipping facility. Kia Stuff reserves the right to require signatures on any order they deem necessary at their own discretion. If the customer wishes to require signature upon arrival an additional fee will be applied to the order. Please contact us for more details.
PLEASE DO NOT THROW AWAY PACKAGING. If you receive a shipment that is damaged, please take clear photos of the damaged item and the packaging and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once Kia Stuff receives your e-mail with photos, an associate will reach out to you and will start filing a claim.
Customers Are Responsible If Any Of The Following Situations Occur:
- Inaccurate or un-deliverable shipping address
- Unsuccessful deliveries
- Refused shipments - All refused shipments will automatically be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Please call us before you refuse shipment.
- Customs fees that may be charged for international orders
Kia Stuff operates under strict return policies. All orders placed on our website imply full understanding and 100% agreement by consumer to purchase under all of our shipping, return, and privacy policies. We insist all customers read product details as a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) or other necessary information may be required during checkout. This will help prevent errors.
In order to qualify for a return, customers are obligated to contact Kia Stuff within 15 days from date of delivery. Additionally, customers must follow these instructions in order to qualify for proper return authorization.
1. Contact Kia Stuff including Name, Phone Number, Order Number, Reason for Return.
o "Contact Us" Form or
o Call 888.906.1830
- If sales associate not available, please speak clearly when leaving message.
2. If return accepted, please wait for a Return Authorization Number to be provided to you via email or phone call.
3. Refunds will be provided after return is received and inspected during normal business hours.
o All returns will incur a 15% restocking fee.
o Shipping and handling costs are not refundable.
4. Items must be in new and re-sellable condition, uninstalled, not damaged, and be in all original packaging.
5. Customers are responsible for all shipping costs when returning an item. We can provide a pre-paid return shipping label upon request, and will deduct the cost of the label from the return total. Once a label has been provided, you have 15 days to ship the return before the label is cancelled.
6. If you would like to exchange an item, please follow the steps above. You will need to place a new order for the item you'd like to exchange for and reference that in the order notes when you place the order. Once you ship back your item you'd like to exchange, we will follow the steps above for processing your return. If the original product purchased is returned without the original packaging, we will charge a 15% restocking fee.
If a customer returns their purchase without following the proper steps shown in our "Standard Policy", a strict 20% restocking fee will be incurred. If we receive a damaged product, Kia Stuff reserves the right to operate under its own discretion.
For example, if a customer purchases a product that says it will fit model years 2012, 2013, 2014, or 2015, however customer owns a 2011 model year, Kia Stuff will not issue an Return Authorization Number for customer error on this purchase. This is even enforced if a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) is included during checkout because every product shows the years that it will fit in their description.
Please be aware that the following items are nonreturnable. Any product that is considered electronic and contains wires will not be accepted. Any item that was attempted as a self-install and broken during install will not be accepted. Any item that was previously installed will not be accepted. Any item considered a special order item (painted spoilers, etc.) are not eligible for a return.
Any return on products that require a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), but a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) was not provided during checkout will incur a full 20% restocking. Orders that were placed by the customer assuming fitment on their vehicle when the product description includes details of any restrictions on model(s) will incur the full 20% restocking fee. It is the buyer's duty to shop responsibly and read all product details that are included in the Full Product Descriptions. We have made shopping simple by including a header in bold text below the image of every full product detail Webpage that will say "Restrictions Apply" or "Fitment Notes", for example.
Kia Stuff reserves the right to refuse any return and refuse refund for any purchase made by customers that did not read product details about fitment. This is a rare occasion, but may happen on products that are considered high value. High value, under Kia Stuff terms, is considered a product's value of $200 or more.
No returns will be accepted by any order that has been shipped outside of the contiguous United States. This includes any purchases we ship to any customer within the contiguous United States and is later shipped by customer or third party out of the contiguous United States.
Please Note: We are not responsible for any custom or duty fees charged on international orders. Those fees are not charged by our company and are the responsibility of the customer placing the order.
An order or a portion of an order may be cancelled up until the time it is shipped and no longer in our possession. Once it leaves our facility we cannot cancel the order.
An order that is refused or returned to sender will incur a 20% restocking fee as well as all applicable carrier fees.
At Kia Stuff, we try our best to have an error-free website. Due to having a large inventory, some prices may be incorrect. If a price is incorrect, we will contact you before charging your credit card.
All sales on clearance items are final. No returns or refunds applicable.
Please note that all of our products we offer are products that fit all Kia Motor America models. We cannot guarantee any fitment on products that are not considered a Kia Motor America vehicle. We are located in the United States. All prices shown in USD($).
Please note that we will be closed on the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
Any orders placed around these holidays may experience a delay in processing and/or shipment. If you're ordering around a holiday and concerned about when it will arrive, please call us at (888) 906-1830 for a more accurate shipping time frame.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By clicking the 'Accept' button at checkout, you agree to these terms and conditions. By completing and submitting the electronic order form (or proceeding through the 'checkout process') you are making an offer to purchase goods which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract. Neither submitting an electronic order form or completing the checkout process constitutes our acceptance of your order.
Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and Kia Stuff reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Kia Stuff will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may return it in accordance with Kia Stuff Return Policy.
Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of any Kia Stuff / Garvey Kia services will be adjudicated in the Warren or Albany courts in New York, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in these courts. We each waive any right to a jury trial.
By using any Kia Stuff / Garvey Kia Service, you agree that applicable federal law, and the laws of the state of New York, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Kia Stuff/Garvey Kia.
In the event a dispute shall arise between the parties to this [contract, lease, etc.], it is hereby agreed that the dispute shall be referred to United States Arbitration & Mediation for arbitration in accordance with United States Arbitration & Mediation Rules of Arbitration. The arbitrator’s decision shall be final and binding and judgment may be entered thereon. In the event a party fails to proceed with arbitration, unsuccessfully challenges the arbitrator’s award, or fails to comply with arbitrator’s award, the other party is entitled to costs of suit including a reasonable attorney’s fee for having to compel arbitration or defend or enforce the award.