2014-2017 Kia Forte WeatherTech Cargo Liner
This is the 2014-2017 Kia Forte WeatherTech Cargo Liner! The 2014-2017 Kia Forte WeatherTech Cargo Liner provides complete protection for your trunk and cargo space! WeatherTech Cargo Liners are digitally designed to be a perfect fit for your vehicle. The Kia Forte WeatherTech Cargo Liner features a raised lip to keep spills and dirt from ruining your vehicle’s interior! This protects your investment from normal wear and tear! WeatherTech Cargo Liners are made from a "proprietary custom blended TPE that is not only wear resistant, but also remains flexible under temperature extremes!" The Kia Forte WeatherTech Cargo Liner features a textured finish that helps to keep items from moving.
Some features of the Kia Forte WeatherTech Cargo Liner (B066) include:
Interior protection from various types of wear and tear
Molded specifically for your vehicle
Raised outer lip that helps contain spills
Quick and easy to clean
Durable custom blended TPE
Comes in Black
The Kia Forte WeatherTech Cargo Liner (B066) is compatible with the 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 model years
Fitment Notes: 4-Door Sedan Only
Manufacturer Part Number: 40640
Steps for unrolling/unfolding your cargo tray:
- Select a Suitable Surface:
- Bring the cargo tray to a hard, flat surface that is large enough to accommodate the fully unfolded liner.
- Initial Placement:
- Lay the cargo tray face up on the surface.
- Weighted Corners:
- Allow the cargo tray to remain face up for about an hour, and use weights on the corners to help flatten it.
- Flip and Repeat (if necessary):
- If needed, flip the cargo tray over and repeat the previous steps to ensure both sides are adequately flattened.
- Consider Weather Conditions:
- Be aware that the process may take longer if the cargo tray was shipped or stored in colder weather.
- Use of Heat (if necessary):
- In case of particularly stubborn creases, a heat gun or hair dryer can be used carefully to warm up those areas and aid in the unfolding process.
- Exercise Caution with Heat Tools:
- When using a heat gun or hair dryer, exercise caution to avoid damage. Apply heat gradually and maintain a safe distance to prevent overheating or melting.