2012-2017 Kia Rio Cargo Tray
The 2012-2017 Kia Rio Cargo Tray protects your cargo area from damages. The Kia Rio Rubber Cargo Liner is custom-cut and fitment is guaranteed! The Rio Cargo Tray has raised outer edges that trap in spills. It is made of a durable, Vinyl/PVC material and extremely easy to put in and to remove for a quick cleaning. Don't take any chances of spilling any oil or staining your carpeting with other materials. Purchase your Kia Rio Cargo Liner online today. Available in Black.
The Genuine OEM Kia Rio Cargo Tray (E058) will fit the 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 model years
Fitment Notes: Rio (4-Door Sedan) only
Manufacturer Part Number: 1W012 ADU00
Steps for unrolling/unfolding your cargo tray:
- Select a Suitable Surface:
- Bring the cargo tray to a hard, flat surface that is large enough to accommodate the fully unfolded liner.
- Initial Placement:
- Lay the cargo tray face up on the surface.
- Weighted Corners:
- Allow the cargo tray to remain face up for about an hour, and use weights on the corners to help flatten it.
- Flip and Repeat (if necessary):
- If needed, flip the cargo tray over and repeat the previous steps to ensure both sides are adequately flattened.
- Consider Weather Conditions:
- Be aware that the process may take longer if the cargo tray was shipped or stored in colder weather.
- Use of Heat (if necessary):
- In case of particularly stubborn creases, a heat gun or hair dryer can be used carefully to warm up those areas and aid in the unfolding process.
- Exercise Caution with Heat Tools:
- When using a heat gun or hair dryer, exercise caution to avoid damage. Apply heat gradually and maintain a safe distance to prevent overheating or melting.